Choosing a web design company can be a challenge. We’ve made it simple to understand what you’ll get when you work with us.
- Custom Website Design – We create our websites from scratch using the best design techniques in the business. Our designs use the finest elements of typography, usability, optimization, and colour profiles.
- Beautiful Graphic Design – Our graphic designs are custom-made and will scale without distortion across web and print. We always supply you with the original Photoshop or Illustrator files.
- Valid CSS/XHTML, Usability, WordPress Rockstars -We code valid CSS and XHTML. This helps your website on many levels ─ it loads faster, is understood by search engine spiders, works in all browsers, and is very easy to integrate with any CMS such as WordPress.
- Flow – Flow is how customers navigate your website. You can only discover this by tracking every click of every user. We’ll set up software to track user flow so we can modify your layout to maximize your sales. We’ll arrange your content to maximize the click-through to your most important page.
- Click Through – We will arrange your content to maximize the clicks through to your highest return product or most important page.
- Elegant User Experience – User experience starts with the first impression of your site. From the colours, to the message, to the layout and scale, we create great user experiences and return visitors.
- Search Engine Optimized – SEO is a highly diverse and complex process that starts with good, descriptive content. We use keyword analysis, valid CSS and XHTML, then move to link building and Google Adwords Campaigns.
- Web Standard Compliant – We always produce standard compliant CSS and XHTML. We work with many backend developers and programmers to make sure your code is tested across many platforms.
- Fast Loading Websites – Studies have found that most people won’t wait more than 4-5 seconds for a page to load before leaving a website. We make sure this doesn’t happen.
- Cross Browser Usability – The code we produce is tested across all modern browsers for compatibility.
[vc_cta_button title=”Discuss your project now” href=”#” color=”wpb_button contact-form-click-action” size=”btn-large” icon=”wpb_clock” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_right” call_text=”Got interested?” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]